Terms and Conditions
Important Terms and Conditions:
- Busafari.com (Busafari) is ONLY an online and Mobile Bus Ticketing agent.
- Busafari does not own buses or operate bus services that are available on Busafari.com
- Passengers are required to present the following information at the time of boarding the bus: A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail or a SMS of the booking confirmation sent by Busafari.com). Proof of Identity - (PAN card or Voter ID card, Driving License, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport). The operator may not allow the passenger to board the bus if the necessary proof of booking is not presented.
- Busafari helps customers find the best service/operator based on their budgets/preferences and helps with the online and mobile booking.
- Busafari also helps customers in refunds/cancellations when needed and provides phone and email support.
- The refund money would be credited to the customer within seven (7) working days.
- In case you are not sure of the exact boarding point, please call the operator to locate the exact boarding point.
- Busafari is not responsible or liable for the following: The bus operator's customer service issues or not departing/arriving on time The bus not being clean or not meeting the customer's expectations The customer missing the bus due to not waiting at the correct boarding point Cancellation of the trip by the operator due to unavoidable circumstances Lost/Stolen/Damaged baggage of the customer Last minute changing of a customer's seat by the operator to accommodate a Lady / Child / Senior Citizen Changes in the boarding point and/or using a pick-up van at the boarding point to transport customers to a larger bus departure point.
- Bus Change: In the event of a change of bus type (AC/Non-AC/Sleeper/Seater) by the the bus operator, Busafari.com will refund the difference in fare amount to the customer, provided the customer notifies Busafari via email (with sufficient proof) within 24 hours of the journey.
- Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policies of each bus operator are clearly mentioned on the ticket. Please read them.
- In case a ticket is cancelled or the transaction fails for any reason, the online booking transaction fees or the office/home delivery charges, will not be refunded.
- Discount coupons and Cashback offer are not applicable on Govt. RTC bus ticket Bookings.
- A 5% (of the ticket price) cancellation processing fee is applicable to handle the online transaction charges.
Payment Options(Online card payments):
- Visa, and Master Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. You need not worry about your card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
- Busafari.com, as a Verisign Certified Site, uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology and other sophisticated methods to protect your credit card information. You can book your product using SSL encryption (the internet standard for secure transactions). In fact, transacting online with a credit card at the Website is even safer than using a credit card at a restaurant because we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that Busafari.comoffers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
- If the payment on the credit card is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions must be received by Busafari.com 72 hours prior to the time of departure; else, the order is liable to be cancelled.
- Busafari.com may charge a convenience fee on all bus bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this convenience fee is non-refundable.
Payment Transaction Confirmation:
- You should not take any action based on information on Busafari.com until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our call centre.
Delivery of Products/Services:
Electronic Tickets ("e-Tickets")
What is an e-Ticket?
An e-Ticket is a paperless electronic document with a unique booking number given to passengers in place of a paper ticket. Passengers are required to produce the unique confirmation number to the bus operator in order to be able to board the bus.
How will I get my e-Ticket details?
Your e-Ticket details will be sent to your email address provided by you at the time of making the payment for your booking. In case you do not have an email address, the details will be given to you over the phone.
If you do not receive your e-ticket within 8 hours of making your booking on Busafari.com, please contact our call centre at: . Busafari.com. shall not be liable if customers do not comply with this requirement.
Cash Back Terms and Conditions:
- Customer has to be registered with Busafari to get the Cashback.
- Cashback will be credited 2 days after the journey date.
- Discount/Cashback will not be refunded if the Ticket/Bus has been cancelled.
- Cashback in wallet will be valid till 90 days from date when it has been credited.
- Cashback can be redeemed based on the Busafari Cashback redemption rules.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Busafari, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright and database right laws.
- The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Website and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Website is the property of Busafari, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright and authors' rights laws.
- You may not systematically extract/or re-utilise any parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent. In particular, You may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website, without Busafari's express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish Your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and service listings) parts of the Website without Busafari's express written consent.
- You cannot use the Busafari trademarks for commercially exploiting them for Your interests without our express permission. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings if we discover any infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- Busafari may give at its sole prudence, the office to execute through an online Busafari ("Wallet") to its enrolled clients with the accompanying highlights:
- Endless supply of recently reserved tickets, you would be concurred a choice of either pulling back such adds up to your financial balance/Visa connected to the record or to the Wallet.
- The money proportionate parity accessible in the Wallet might be utilized by the Customer for making transport ticket appointments or profit some other administrations accessible at www.Busafari.in (Website) and Busafari Mobile Application as it were.
- The present structure and organization of the Wallet, issued by Busafari to its Customers, is demonstrated on a shut framework prepaid installment instrument.
- Any special money attributed in to your Wallet by Busafari, won't be refundable into your ledger under any conditions. On undoing of a booking of administrations given by Busafari, any used limited time money will be relinquished. This limited time money has an expiry date past which, it won't be accessible for your use.
- Busafari wallet cash Redemption Terms: You can redeem/utilize a minimum of 5% of the booking amount or Rs. 100 whichever is lower at all times using promotional wallet cash. However, redemption offers keep changing from time-to-time at the discretion of Busafari.
- All promotional balance (money) that is parked in your Busafari account has a validity of 30 days from date of issue. Wallet balance refunded against any ticket cancellation/service cancellation will expire in 30 days where as Non-promotional balance has no expiry.
- The sum lying in the Wallet are not transferable to some other Wallet of same or diverse client.
- The choice of keeping the discount sum in Wallet is accessible just to occupant Indians as it were. Additionally the sum lying in the Wallets are not accessible for exchanges in outside cash.
- By picking the choice to keep up the Wallet with the Company, you consent to conform to the previously mentioned terms and conditions.
- The Company claims all authority to suspend/end Wallet plan to clients whenever, for any reason, including, however not constrained to, for any infringement of the Terms and Conditions referenced in this by the Wallet client or to agree to any principles, guidelines, orders, headings, warnings issued by any administrative specialist.
- The Company makes no express or inferred guarantee, certification, portrayal or undertaking at all with respect to the Services, which are not explicitly referenced thus.
- The Company may at its sole prudence change, by expansion or cancellation, these Terms and Conditions.
Busafari will not be responsible for any loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) and any other indirect or consequential loss to You when You commenced using the Website.
Suspension, Termination or Cancellation:
- Website may suspend, cancel or terminate Your account registered with us, with or without prior notice, if we believe in good faith that You have breached any of these Terms or any other terms or policies referred to in these Terms.
- Busafari reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept, hold and/or cancel any reservation of bus tickets made by the You on the Busafari website, Busafari mobile website and Busafari mobile apps, which is deemed to be fraudulent or suspicious by Busafari.
- Busafari will endeavour to inform You in the event of cancellation of reservation, owing to fraud or suspicious activity, to the best of its capacity, but shall not be liable for a failure to communicate to You of such cancellation.
Amendment / Modification:
Busafari reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time with or without any further notice by uploading the revised Terms on the Website and it is Your duty to keep yourself aware of the revisions to the Terms of the Website.
- The Parties acknowledge and accept that electronic format shall be deemed an acceptable means of communication for the purposes of these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the complete and entire set of terms between the Parties on the subject of ‘terms of usage of the Website' (save and except the other policies and terms referred to in these Terms) and shall supersede any and all other prior understandings, commitments, representations or agreements, whether written or oral, between the Parties to these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.